Who we are and what we do
We develop contemporary apartments for sale in popular city and town centre locations. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delph Property Group and all Forty/8 developments are fully funded by the Group.
Developing homes since 1948, we’re part of a family-owned business and we pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship combined with impeccable after sales care.
How we work
Securing a Forty/8 apartment only requires a 10% deposit on exchange, the balance payable on completion. Whether you are a first-time buyer purchasing a studio apartment or an experienced property investor seeking multiple units to let, Forty/8 offers premium apartments in desirable locations across the UK.
Six steps to buying apartments with Forty/8
- To reserve a property, we ask for a £1,000 reservation fee and a signed reservation form
- Contracts are usually exchanged within 28 days, at this point a 10% deposit is due (this includes the £1,000 reservation fee already paid)
- Once exchange of contracts has taken place, our After Sales and Customer Care Manager will contact you to introduce themselves and discuss the next steps
- Once your completion date is confirmed, we will serve a ‘Completion Notice’ and completion will occur ten working days later, our After Sales and Customer Care Manager will contact you to arrange a home demonstration and handover
- In preparation for completion, your solicitor will request the remaining money due and the original documents signed
- Once we’ve had confirmation from our solicitors that completion has occurred, we will hand over the keys to you!