and Why The Hallmark?
Buying in Manchester right now is a profitable choice. It’s growing economy and a population of 2.73 million people already makes Greater Manchester the largest economic hub, after the capital.
- Manchester’s population growth is three times the national average
- £14 Billion proposed HS2 rail will cut train travel time between Manchester and London to an hour
- Highest capital growth predicted in the country over the next five years
- £800 million airport expansion bringing more jobs to the bustling city
- 80,000 new residents predicted by 2033
- 98% rental occupancy in 2016 in the city
- 60,000 new homes planned by 2027
- £650m Media City 200 acre business hub for media, digital and creative
- 95,000 students from the UK & overseas choose to study in Manchester each year
- 80 members of the FTSE 100 have a presence in Manchester
- Manchester is overtaking the level of property growth and sales in London and the southern towns
Sources: Alliance Investments, JLL and Savills
Why The Hallmark
The apartments at The Hallmark offer the high capital growth potential, at a time of rising demand for properties in Manchester.
- A stunning collection of 145 luxury 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Exclusive access to a landscaped rooftop terrace, private residents’ courtyard and daytime concierge in the hotel-style lobby
- Features contemporary, high-specification interiors, including:
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- High quality bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiles
- Built-in wardrobes to each bedroom
- Due for completion in Q1 2020
- Manchester is well connected regionally, nationally & internationally
- Victoria Station is just 800m from The Hallmark, with regular connections to:
- Journey times from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston are just over two hours, this is set to halve with the proposed HS2 extension
Ideal for Everyone
- The city boasts a vibrant arts, entertainment and cultural scene – all within easy reach of The Hallmark
- The district surrounding The Hallmark hosts some of the best cafés, bars, restaurants and independent stores
- Less than a mile away, the Arndale shopping centre has 210 big-name stores and, a little further on, Spinningfields is the main commercial hub for the city
- The University of Manchester is one of the world’s top 100 and the city’s five universities attract 95,000 students a year from the UK and overseas
- Manchester is rated as having excellent long-term capital growth potential
- The city has already demonstrated strong investment yields and high demand for rented accommodation
- To secure a luxury apartment at The Hallmark requires only a 10% deposit payable on exchange, with the remainder payable on completion.
VISIT OUR MARKETING SUITE
Open Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm.
Call in and see us……
Or contact us for further information
Please complete all sections.